Club Maccabee is designed to be a 25-week semester program conducted during the regular school year for K through 6th graders (approximately ages 5-11). Club Maccabee prepares children for their Bar & Bat Mitzvah in the Messianic Synagogue. The Club format is broken down into three basic components:
- Chavurah (Fellowship): This time is for singing, Hebrew language instruction and learning basic Jewish Education. We want these children to have a strong Jewish and Messianic identity!
- Mischak (Games): Time for fun games and activities is included to help those who need to burn off some energy. We want these children to have lots of fun!
- Midrash (Study): Scripture Study based on each year’s curriculum is the core of this time. Memorization of two verses, one from the Hebrew Scriptures and one from the New Covenant, is included as well. We want these children to have a solid knowledge of the Scriptures!
We take the spiritual education of the next generation of Messianic believers seriously. Each yearly Club Maccabee curriculum comes in a complete package for your child, with everything included below:
- 20 Scripture lessons
- Laminated Scripture & Hebrew Memorization Cards on key rings.
- Holiday Lessons for Chanukah, Passover and Purim
- Game & Activity Instructions
- Award certificates
- Children’s Siddur & Jewish Education
click each one for a sample
- Year 1: Beginnings (Genesis)
- Year 2: Redemption (Exodus – Deuteronomy)
- Year 3: Conquering the Land (Joshua – I Samuel)
- Year 4: The Kings of Israel (Samuel, Kings & Chronicles)
- Year 5: Exile and Restoration (The Prophets & Writings)
- Year 6: The Messiah has Come (New Covenant)
The next semester for fall 2018 begins: OCTOBER 6TH. The registration fee is only $5.00 per child, helps to cover the cost of materials (PAYABLE ON FIRST DAY OF CLASS). PLEASE COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW OR CONTACT THE OFFICE (either by email or call 216-297-9929). Questions about Club Maccabee can be answered by our Children's Education Director: Mrs. Carrie Rodriguez.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.